What do you think about the show about polygamy? What do you think about this lifestyle?

Do you think its great, strange, sounds fun, sounds hard...good or bad for the children involved???

Just wondering how the general public feels about this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• I really want to watch it, but I never see it on. When is it on. I know I would like it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:22 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I never watched it or even know about it. What is it like? Is it like some reality show where they are on camera all the time? I'm curious of the dynamics in their families.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:22 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I watch it. If it works for them, and they don't try to get me to live their life style, more power to them.
    akyoungmommy

Answer by akyoungmommy at 11:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I watched Sister Wives 2 days ago and Honestly its weird to me Its like bein in a different world! I have so many questions one bein Why would you want to share your Husband with another woman? Dont you want him to yourself? Dont you get Jealous? Dont you get mad when you think of him sleeping and laughing in bed with another woman?Why cant the women take multiple husbands?WOW! If it works for them cool I just dont understand and never will....*shake of head* I love bein married to 1 man :) And having him all to myself :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i think it's strange and foreign to me - i don't believe in polygamy and it's not a good thing for the children in that show - it's showing them a way of life that is not normal - except that's not true - they really ARE polygamists!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Personally, not for me. If someone else wants to do it, cool.
    Elsasmom

Answer by Elsasmom at 11:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• To each their own.
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• As the PP said to each their own. Its not "normal" for me. But I'm not the authority on whats normal either. If that's the way they want to live their life so be it. I don't agree with it, but I wouldn't stand in their way and deny them what they want. I do have to ask why the women can't have multiple husbands! Whats good for the goose should be good for the gander. ;)

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I live in Utah and think it's discussting. (the mormon church quit practicing polygamy a long time ago for those of you who don't know) they are being investigated her in Utah for bigamy and may spend up to 5 yrs in prison that don't include the fiance because she's not married yet so the show may stop all togther.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I find the whole lifestyle gross. There's no way I could share my husband with another woman, let alone three other women. Just the thought of him having sex with me and then going and having sex with someone else just disgusts me. But to each their own. Just because it's not the lifestyle for me doesn't mean it's not for someone else. If that's how they want to live their life and that's the kind of environment they want their kids around, then let them.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2010