Love Letters adult content

I have a friend who is dealing with this. I told her a few months ago to keep her eye open for our friend and her SO. I knew something wasn't right with them. He would touch our friend on the shoulder, put his hand on her leg and smiling hard every times he saw her. But at first he couldn't stand her. She has been friends with this female for over 10 yrs and as been with SO for 5yrs. Now she's hurt and don't know what to do. And yes they have had sex several times. Four of the letters have last month dates on them. I told her to show the letter to the B's husband and let him handle both of them. Was I wrong for telling her that? I'll always have my friend back no matter what.

What would you do if you found love letters address to your SO from one of your closest friend?

TwannaB.

Asked by TwannaB. at 11:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly, I don't know what I would do....don't ever really know until you're in that situation. I know for sure I would take the letters to my "friends" husband so he know what was going on as well, so no, I don't think you're wrong for that....but as far as what would I do to my friend and DH....hmmm....it would be a toss up of probably beating the hell outta both of them (not right, but I'm sure it would make me feel better at the time) and nothing at all because they're not worth anything.....sorry that your friend is having to deal with this. I would be devastated and very hurt by their betrayal.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'd have one less friend in the world and be single again!!!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'd tell her husband too... then we could both confront them. I'm not a girl that can keep my feelings in and if it were my husband or SO, GOD HELP HIM AND HER BOTH!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would be furious!! And the SO doesn't seem too discreet about flirting with her either..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• wow... i have no clue but i think u r right to let the husband deal with it first.
    greenlooker7

Answer by greenlooker7 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• This is why I don't have close friends who live near me. I just don't trust anyone anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Not sure I'd tell the husband. I'd take the love letters to the friend and talk to her face to face. If possible she should have her dh and this woman in the room together when I brought out the letters and said "Let's Talk about this"

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'd be devastated. I'm so sorry for your friend.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2010