i can't seem to get rid of my husbands ex... help?

she has caused problems when i was pregnant with our son. how they should hook up again. we have talked and i told him if he doesnt stiop talking to her i will leave. a few months later she popped up again. she doesnt even live in the state. they have no children together. and he talks to her over the phone when he is gone over night for work. help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I've had this problem before. With one of them I did the same thing, I told him if he talked to her or she came over again he would find me hanging out with her boyfriend. That worked for a while, then she popped back up. At the time I was pretty young so I just went to her house one day and told her to stay away or I would hurt her. It worked. The other one I just let all that go, I complained sometimes because I didn't want to have to talk to her and she was always calling and coming over trying to be my friend. It's been 17 years now and she's still around. I actually started liking her a few months ago though and now my husband wants her to go away and he's the one complaining. Maybe if you pretend you really like her and start talking to her yourself, he'll stop.
    skellams

Answer by skellams at 11:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I think your husband should be telling her "I'm sorry, I'm married and have a child, we can't talk anymore." And he needs to change his phone number and cut off contact. He may think it's innocent, but it's inappropriate, and it's hurting you, and that should come first. She's his ex for a reason.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• YOU can't get rid of her....HE can. By him talking to her, it's giving her the green light to keep contacting him. Why is he talking to her when he's away over night? Or better yet, why is he talking to her PERIOD? If they were friends before you came along, fine....but once she stepped over the line, that's when he shoul've cut that friendship off IMO. Have you talked to him about this?
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• You can't ditch the b****... he's gonna have to and if he won't he's chosing her over you and your son...show him the Door!!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010