lipstain?

I dont like lip stick that is real thick and heavy and sticky..have you used lipstain and what was the texture like. Do you like it?

nsrush83

Asked by nsrush83 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I tried the one that Cover Girl put out earlier in the year and it was horrible. It was supposed to be a muted color, and it went on like watery BRIGHT pink marker. I would have had better luck with Crayola. What I really like is American Beauty's 16 hour plush lip color. It comes with a gloss to go over it but most of the time, I just put the lipstick end on, wait a minute or two, and blot with a tissue. The color stays on the lips and doesn't feel like anything once the extra is wiped away.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I haven't. I hope you find something that you like.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 11:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I think it has a funny smell and feels odd when you put it on. Once it dries though, you cannot feel it anymore. With some of them, I had problems putting a gloss or balm over them, they get all chippy it seems. I cannot think of what I have been using lately that I like and am not at home to check it, sorry.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Thanks for the feedback!
    nsrush83

Comment by nsrush83 (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i find it drying
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have tried and i don't like it. It drys my lips and to find a color that looks nice in that dry state is hard too.....plus that long lasting thing they advertise on TV is not true either....don't waist your money on that. i have tired the one from covergirl and the one from revelon...both suck....lol
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2010