OMG!!!! Double Take.... Not Because UR In2 That Stuff But Ur Baby!!!!! What Do You Do?

Okay, What am I Talkin About, Huh? It's All - Hypathetical..... What Would You Do If You Caught Your Son/Daughter Having Sex? It Could Happen....

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I'm conflicted, because I know that if it's one of my boys, his daddy is going to give him a big high 5, however, if it's our girl, my husband would...well let's just say it's a good thing we don't keep guns in the house.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Break it up, but I'd stop typing like a teenager myself first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Depends on the age. If it was a child, You can bet I'd beat the crap out of em...or at least scream at them for a while. As an adult, they have the right to make their own decisions. I'd turn around and walk away....might say they should find a more private place though.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:36 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Probably freak out and start screaming like a banshee..lol. Then throw water or something at them and call the girls parents and make a big deal about it and start showing pictures of STD's...hahahaha. Anything to prolong it.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 11:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• id flip shit! and then id tell the poor guy he's lucky her daddy's not the one that caught them.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm sorry, is there a relationship between your title and the question you asked?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Walk out and pretend I saw nothing, lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Dear Anonymous, Actually, Whether I type ''Adult'' or as you put it ''teenage'' really shouldn't matter... The question was a good question. And if anyone is acting immature and ''teenage/childlike'' it would be - you choosing to go - Anonymous. At least have the decency to put your name under the comment.

emily1230

Comment by emily1230 (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes it does matter. It makes you look childish, and ignorant, and obviously others agree.I almost couldn't understand what your post said. How can your teen take you seriously if you type like one? Sorry my anon bothers you so much. Doesn't bother me one bit!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2010