if there was a category for stupid/dumb people, I would put it there.

For those of you who watch Teen Mom-Amber's new boyfriend (or whatever he is) I guess is a registered Sex Offender.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1275106&AgencyID=54851
(I don't know how to do the clicky thing, Sorry!)

Seriously, if you watch the show or not---would you ever bring a sex offender around your children/date one?

She's so messed up!

(I did find this on the forums too)

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• OMG! That guy was creepy as hell. They met at walmart and didn't know eachother AT ALL and he's kissing on her and telling her she's perfect? wtf I'd be running for the hills with a weird ass guy like that! But I had no idea he was a sex offender, and I'm hoping she didn't know either? And now that she does she's going to drop this idiot right? She's crazy as shit! And NO, i would never bring my kids around a sex offender.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• well his a damn ass hole for being such a low life fuck and she is a damn dirty bitch to bring shit around what she should and NEEDS to protect the most in this world...i do not understand women sometimes...they lay open there damn legs get sexed up then gets pregnant and what they do a shitty job at it at being a mother...IF YOU DO NOT WANT A CHILD OR ARE GOING TO SUCK ASS AT MOTHERHOOD PLACE THE BABY UP FOR ADOPTION...wow if you do not want to be a mother KEEP YOUR DAMN LEGS CLOSE OR RIP OUT YOUR REPRODUCTION SYSTEM BITCHES.
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• not in a hundred, million, gazillion years!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Oh wow.... She is f***** in the head!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i agree she does need Leah to be taken away from her. the bitch doesn't see her for 4 days and then shortly after gary brings her back she calls him up and bitches at him to come get leah so she can GO ON A DATE! WITH A SEX OFFENDER NO LESS! leah always cries for gary too when he leaves and that time when amber said "look daddy's leaving you again" wtf kinda dumb bitch would say that to her kid. she fuckin sucks at life dude.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Well, I know sometimes guys are registered sex offenders because they had sex with their 16 year old girlfriend when they were 18, which I don't really see as a sex offense, but aside from that, the guy was on parole... He'd been to jail! Plus the way he came on to her, so over the top, would have rung some MAJOR warning bells for me. She just doesn't seem like a very smart chick though. And I agree, I think her daughter would be MUCH better off with her father... It's sad, really.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 11:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Wow!! He was so weird. Just because he was nuts, I would have run the other way.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• do you think that stuff is even real? Could just be actors.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't really know...I happen to come across it on one of the forums, and thought i'd share it here.. I looked it up some more and didn't find anything to say this was a joke. I hope she's done w/him-or Leah need to be taken away and given to Gary.
    Chell.o_0

Comment by Chell.o_0 (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• yeah, a 18 year old having sex w/their 16/17 year old girlfriend-okay. I think most the times it's the parents who press the charges. If the sex was okay w/the girlfriend too.
    Chell.o_0

Comment by Chell.o_0 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2010