How did YOU feel emotionally?

The day before you went into labor did you notice any emotional changes? I'm pretty sure I am in early labor not only because my contractions are SUPER strong but also for the last week I have been crazy feeling. I feel extremely self concious (totally NOT normal for me), thinking my SO is cheating (I KNOW he isn't LOL) and that he isn't attracted to me, I don't want to talk to people or go in public its soooooo weird! I'm a pretty social person and I just don't want to be around anyone. Anybody else?

MommieIsSexay

Asked by MommieIsSexay at 11:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope last time I was pregnant I didnt really get emotional the whole pregnancy. But then I'm not one who normally shows emotion to other people.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I was just extremely tired before i went into labor with my kids and stressed! lol which could be what you are going through in a different way.
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I feel bipolar at times....it sucks, even for me because i'm an emotional roller coaster...bleh! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2010