wondering about turkey basters??? adult content

Just wondering if there was anyone out there who actually tried the turkey baster method and if you have tried did it work?? i know this may seem like a silly question but i was just wondering........

alsmullins

Asked by alsmullins at 12:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• my husband would probably put me in a crazy home if i tried to pull that one. i want a baby..but not a turkey bastard lol
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• ahahahahahahahaha. I'm sure SOMEBODY has. If you need a turkey baster to get preggers, i don't think you need a baby.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i know thats what they use at the fertility doc to implant the sperm..but i would never try to do it myself...lol
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i just have heard STORIES about women using it. i was just wondering if there was anyone out there who did it. i didnt say i was going to do it and what if i had tried every possible way to get pregnant with my husband. i was just curious. and it i did use a turkey baster who are you to tell me i dont need a baby.
    alsmullins

Comment by alsmullins (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i don't even know if you really could..it would probably take some heavy researching...i know sperm dies soon so i don't know if it would be possible to even do that yourself
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I only heard of a "friend of a friend" type of story.... A friend of mine's landlord told me her sister and her partner (they were lesbians) used the turkey baster method and had a baby. Whether it's true or not, who knows. I suppose it's possible, not all that different from a penis shooting the sperm up there, right?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Isn't that kind of what they try in fertility clinics? Not sure.

Sperm can live for up to 7 days.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i want to say that i had seen a news thing in the 90's about a man and woman who got pregnant like that. but i was a little girl so i dont really remember the whole story
    alsmullins

Comment by alsmullins (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If you're not getting pregnant the traditional way with your hubby, using a turkey baster to put your hubby's stuff in there isn't going to get you pregnant either. Getting it in there the natural way is easier and safer than having him jizz in a cup and using a turkey baster to put it up your vagina. Yikes.
    Anonymous

• only from a fertility dr.. never heard of a woman using it in real life besides in a few comedy movies.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010