Wear Purple!

That teenage girls/boys are being KILLED because they're gay. People are being discharged from the arm because they're gay. I see no difference weather they're straight/gay.

Do you think it's a "choice" or are they born that way?
Don't you think they should have the ame rights as "straight" people do.
Why do they need to be discharged from the army? They're fighting to save people like us.

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think it's a choice, I think they're born gay. I absolutely believe they should have the same rights as straight people, and I think DODT is ridiculous, and insulting. Whatever your sexual orientation is has NOTHING to do with the kind of person you are. I honestly don't understand why in this day and age so many people are still ignorant, homophobic, hateful assholes (pardon my French, but seriously, it annoys the CRAP out of me).
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't think anyone chooses to be straight, so it makes sense that no one chooses to be gay. It's just the way it is.

My favorite take on this is the picture of the caskets with the caption "Spot the gay soldier."
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010