what are some ways ya'll lost the baby weight?

b4 i got preggers the first time i weighted 95 lbs ( yes i was healthy) and im only 5 feet tall. and now after 2 very BIG babies who r now 5 years and 3 years old im still only 5 feet tall and weight about 140ish. i feel so freaking big i am slowing losing some weight by walking. but i just feel so unattractive and fat, what r some wayd u lost the baby weight?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Health

• weight watchers helped me lose 40+lbs in about 6 months.
    Sarah5708Emma

Answer by Sarah5708Emma at 12:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• walking, yoga and Billy blanks. I also eat lots of veggies
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 12:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I just did alot of walking and a little jogging. I also used my daughter as a wieght to do lots of different exercises its fun for both you and the child but that way you get to spend time with the little one and do something healthy and helpful for you
    liyah317

Answer by liyah317 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Cutting calories and watching my carb and fat intake + exercise. It was very sucessful but damn it was hard work!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I did a lot of walking and jogging, went to the park with my son and did that, (I need to do that again) and pretty much not after after 8PM which I was big on.. After I began walking and jogging I started craving healthier foods so I ate a lot of salads and fruits and vegetables! I felt great!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I gained about 60 pounds with my pregnancy. I've lost 45 in these first 3 months. I've been working on keeping myself well-hydrated - plenty of water a day. Also, I go for a walk with my LO in a Baby Bjorn carrier most evenings. Once it gets colder, I figure I can go window shopping down at the mall. I'm also breastfeeding, which I've heard burns calories like crazy - but that's not an option for everyone. Basically, babies love new things, and usually like to be outside. So walk, run, whatever is easier for you, find some healthy snacks (I love baby carrots with ranch dip) and stay off the couch!
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 2:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I love yoga and pilates!! DS is 4 mo and I'm already back to Pre-preg weight
    mommy2mason529

Answer by mommy2mason529 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010