WHAT TO DO ABOUT WINTER ACTIVITES?

It snows ALOT here and I have a 2yr. old and a 9 month old. Winter usually hits here just about Halloween and lasts until almost June. What kind of activities would be appropriate and fun for the two of them to do? SUGGESTIONS?????

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 2:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Playing in the snow is always fun! lol Or just get some crafts that are age appropriate and set up a time of day for them. Thats what i do. Im a SAHM and the same shit gets old so everyday around 11am I'll do a craft with my daughter(2yrs). Like today we painted a pumpkin :) We have made tamborines with paper plates and rice and even made our own little calendar that she got to decorate. Im sure there has to be something that a 9mth old can do. Even if he/she is at the table watching it will be just as fun :) GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Story time is always fun to. Have them interact. Get an animal book or something that they can mimic while you read
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• wow you must live by me in alaska! he I like to show him how to build balls out of snow and pat it on item, show them how footprints are made if your nine month old cant walk then I guess sit her in the snow and let her feel and learn about it, sled pulling and making snowmen, color die and die areas of snow
    kadensmommy0204

Answer by kadensmommy0204 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2008