How is your day going???

I just had to let all of my moms know that today...FINALLY... there is a light at the end of my dark dark miserable stressed tunnel. I talked with principal of school and found out how to complete this insanity. All I have to do is take my son to the class room and is given the test. for assessment...to see how much he knows type of stuff. then the end....Thanks to all for your support and help.:)

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Glad your day is going well! Mine is great; Audrey slept through the night, the dog (70lbs of love) slept at the foot of our bed all night, something he rarely does so that was nice, the husband is off to class, and I'm going to start cleaning for my parents visit in ....holy crap five days!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• thank you...i am sooo relieved. good luck with parents. mine are water and vinegar..we dont see each other much luckily. we r totally different...i guess thats a reason that they are adopted parents, not my blood.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My parents are my adoptive parents as well. We don't get along 100% of the time but I love them; they raised me from day 1! :)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• well my adoptive parents mostly raised me too since baby, but does that excuse anything they put me through??! u never know til u have complete story.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2010