WARNING!!!!

I Just want everyone to know about my son. When he was 2 we had a small coffee table well he had a toy on it and went to grab it he stood on the bottom of the table well when he did this the table fell on him I went to grab it off of him and seen blood he was crying a little but where was this blood coming from it was his finger it cut his hole finger off I was mortified I called 911 and they came and took him to the hosp. they stiched his finger back on now it is ok and looks fine but i want to warn you about this there little finger can come off with any presure it was horrible going threw this and dont want it to happen to any other child

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in General Parenting

• wow, im so sorry thats sounds horrific. but um glad hes doing ok. thanx
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 2:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Thanks it didnt break his bone and also to let you know if something like this happens hopefully it never does dont put the finger in ice it will make it die put it in a clean baggy and put presure on the part that got cut off i didnt know this. I was so scared to break his little bone it was sticking out
    Anonymous