Anyone else have a friggin nightmare lastnight?

Monica84

Asked by Monica84 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have lot's of nightmares, always have. I like to think it's a side-effect of having an overactive imagination. It is nice to wake up to my husband next to me. I snuggle up and fall right back to sleep.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I had a dream I was runing for the FBI for murder, that I didnt commit. I think I got it from that show The Event the hubby & I are watching lol. I also had a dream we were taking our son to see santa clause, and he had a box of letters to him from kids, and my hubby stole them, lmao. Dunno why, but he did. Cant wait to tell him that when he gets home :P
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• yuppers, that my baby daddy took my daughter and I couldn't find her!!
    BellaMom0809

Answer by BellaMom0809 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have had nightmares for the past week. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and sat straight up and was facing the side of the bed. I have no idea how i got turned around. It was weird.
    EBethG

Answer by EBethG at 1:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• the night before last i had a dream that my son died. it was horrible. i tear up just writing this reply!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes! My being pregnant is causing all sorts of vivid dreams and last night I dreamed I was pregnant (shocker) and was just starting to show and then I went to bed and woke up and I had a son who was 4 months old. I dreamed that the epidural that I had when giving birth to my son (don't know what we are having but in this dream it was a boy) ruined the part of my brain being able to save memories and that my life was passing me by. I would wake up and lose months of my life...and then I woke up. Creepy.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I NEVER have nighmares BUT for the last 2 nights I have had the craziest dreams/nightmares
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I had one a few days ago about my ds it was horrible. I woke up and ran to check on him. I was so scared
    Mrs.Bryant1201

Answer by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• not I
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 10:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010