So, I have a GYN appt today, and Im going to talk to her about #2

Baby #2 that is, haha. Last time I went she asked if we were trying, or wanting to try and I told her not at the moment. (I have PCOS & havent had a period in over 2 years) But, my mom had it too when she was my age & after having her 2nh child it all cleared up, and went away. So, Im going to talk with her about that. Me & my husband were going to wait a few more years, but we realized now would be the perfect time. Since Im a SAHM, and there's nothing really happening in our life now that would make it difficult having another. So, Im going to talk to her about it. And she will probably put me on the fertility drugs she mentioned last time. Anyone know anything about those?

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know anything about them sorry, I just didnt want to leave your question unanswered. Good luck. I'm sure the doc will do everything she can to help you guys out.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 1:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Thanks :)
    Jessica1991

Comment by Jessica1991 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• There are soo many options out there, I'm not sure what kind she would be referring to. But I'm sure she will go over all of the options with you at your appointment. Be patient and best of luck in baby number 2
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2010