altar question for my pagan/wiccan sisters...(pagan/wiccan and other witchcraft practitioners only please)

I am working on writing down information about the Sabbats right now in my BOS. I'm going to be writing about different decorations someone can use for their altar for the different Sabbats. like Yule for example you could have a small yule log, a homemade wreath, mistletoe, ect. what are some or all of the decorations you use on your alter(if you have/use one) during the Sabbats?

flower_angel

Asked by flower_angel at 1:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Pumpkins, fall colored leaves in Autumn.
    Bright flowers in the Spring.
    Mistletoe at Yule.

I dont decorate as often as I should but thats what I do.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• id say holly for yule..All thngs symbolic of fall for samhain. poinsettas for yule?
    Water_geM

Answer by Water_geM at 11:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Not Sabbat specific but I have a small beautiful statue of Mother Earth at my alter. She is shades of blue and green and she is sitting with her legs crossed "Indian style/pretzel style" and her belly is very pregnant and full but when you actually look at her closely you realize that her belly is a mini replica of a globe of the earth.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 3:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010