Do you ever?

Wonder what life would have been now if something from the past would have turned otu differently?
If you didnt get pregnent with your 1st child at the time you did..
If you hadn't met your spouse/partner at the time you did, or at all...
Things like that, I wonder all the time. Because looking back at my past, If one little thing would have changed, my life would be completely different. Its hard to explain, but its weird. Im happy with the way it all turned out though, I couldnt be better :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure, but I don't really wish my life had turned out any differently.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I do sometimes. I wonder what life would have been like had my first born not died. But at the same time, I know where he is right now. I know he's safe.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 1:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• not really, because I believe that everything led up to each of those points in my life for a reason, I guess I just dont even look at it as having been possible for all those things not to happen. I guess I just dont bother looking back and thinking about it, but its true, just one little change and everything would be different.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If I never met my [in]SO then I probably would not have had my son. I'm most likely would be done w/ college by now. Meeting him messed up a lot of things in my life. Some things just don't work out like you planned. But I definitely don't regret my son. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me...even though I've had to go through a lot of BS w/ his dad. I know what my life would be a lot better if I never had met his dad, but my life wouldn't be any better w/o my son.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I think about it. But only because I almost lost my hubby years ago. We were dating and he moved out of state the middle of 11th grade. We tried the long distanve thing and it didn't work out. I broke up wiht him (after my parents go in my head REALLY bad) the beginning of 12th grade. EVERYONE kept telling me how stupid I was to let him go (except for my parents of course).
    Well about a month after I graduated from high school i wrote him a letter and we started talking again. I moved 500 miles away from home to move in with him. We got married a year later.

If I had not written him that letter we would NOT be where we are right now. I kick myself for breaking up with him in the first place and thank the Lord that he was willing to take me back. We have a great life together and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 1:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Of course, who doesn't.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• yup... sometimes i can get kinda mad there is no rewinds in life.. LOL...
    UGH if only i had the last 7yrs to do over again... I want my hubby. I want my dd... but everything else.. so many other choices i could have made a better life for us..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I agree, at first when bad things happened to me or heartbreak I thought my life was over and i wanted to die but when you think rationally i realized everything does happen for a reason and I'm glad my life turned out the way it did, what you want is not always whats good for you
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I wonder sometimes too. But, like you, I am happy with how it turned out. :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i have but in the end i am so happy with the life i lead.... it really is amazing... and not having my spouse or my son in it really wouldn't make me complete.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010