What is your experience using the Instead Soft Cup? adult content

I just bought it, I am scheduled for a weekend getaway with dh in a few weeks and I am due at that time. I wanted to know can you or your s/o feel it and does it work?

jnd951999

Asked by jnd951999 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I like it, I've been using them for a couple of months now. I'm still getting the complete hang of it (getting used to it in general). But they do give me the protection I like (I can't stand just pads cause once they get dirty even a little I can't stand them) and I generally can't use tampons my first day due to bad cramps. I haven't actually had sex while using it, I know it says you can, but until you get the hang of it, I would protect the sheets!
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 1:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• hahaha I used it to get pregnant instead of for a period..a lady on cafemom suggested it to me and after 5yrs of trying i was desperate..well i knew my days and put one in after the deed and yep a few weeks later i was preggo for the very first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guess it would work well for periods cause it worked well for me :)
    Anonymous

• It works well for me but it took practice. I suggest wearing a panty liner until you learn your "fit". After that its easy sailing. My DH has never mentioned if he felt it but then I never asked. I love it. We went to the beach this year and guess who visited, yep, mother nature. I happened to have brought a couple just in case. It was awesome. No problems. Was able to swim and everything with no leaks. But remember: practice for you fit, you could have leaks until you figure it out.
    EBethG

Answer by EBethG at 1:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes it depends on your flow for the mess. I have left mine in for about 5 hours and it was pretty full. The directions suggest "bearing down" to remove. Be careful of this because it caused a mess for me.
    EBethG

Answer by EBethG at 1:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• What the heck is an Instead Soft Cup? I've never even heard of such...
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• so, when you take it out Ebeth....is it a bloody mess? Or is it not so bad? I'm not even sure how it works, but i have heard about it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If you take it out right, it's not too bad, if you take it out wrong you could wind up with a big mess, but that also depends on your flow
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 1:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• They are an alternative to pads and tampons. Look them up online, it has alot of good info about them
    EBethG

Answer by EBethG at 1:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2010