Are you tall and have a little tummy and flat @$$? Lol...

If so, have you found the perfect pair of jeans? Cause I certainly can't find them. I recently tried on a pair of Calvin Klein jeans that were AWESOME, except too short and they do not sell them in Long. Sigh. I need a pair of jeans that are long enough, not too low rise and helps my flat ass, anyone find this fantasy pair of jeans??

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 1:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My best friend has this problem... 2 kinds work for her, Charolette Russe and Miss me jeans, get them cheaper online or at The Buckle. They are way long and make EVERYONE have a butt :0) good luck with your hunt lol.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I just have a fantasy of finding a pair of jeans that fit, period. I have a relatively small waist for my size....and a big ol' baby belly tummy and hips that go on forever. And I'm tall on top of it. They're always too short and, most of the time, my butt and hips have a hard time fitting while the waist on the jeans sag. It's horrible.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:24 AM on Oct. 8, 2010