Where should you be feeling your baby move at 19 weeks?

At 19 weeks... sometimes i'm sitting up and feel movements towards the right side of my body in my mid tummy area... other times i feel lower abdominal movement, other times i feel it in the upper part! Is it just towards the middle of your abdomen? or is there something goin on with my organs everywhere else i feel movement...

Mskixxalot

Asked by Mskixxalot at 1:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm sure it's the baby you're feeling- they move around so you won't always feel it in the same place.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That baby's small enough to roll all around in there, so you'll feel movement all around your midsection. I know I did!
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• As long as your feeling the baby move it should be ok. I've heard that if your baby is facing toward your back you might feel less movement.... and that would make sense since the babys back would be toward the center of your abdomen. Do you get back pains a lot?
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Sounds pretty normal to me. 19 weeks was when I felt the first real kick...right behind my belly button. :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That's pretty early to be feeing you baby move. Are you sure they are movements?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Your baby is probably about 6 inches with plenty of moving room, so it isn't surprizing to feel fluttering all around your belly area.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• 19 weeks is NOT too early to feel baby move. In fact it's normal to start feeling fluttering as early as 12-14 weeks.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010