Do you hunt?

Do you?? Why or why not??

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 1:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. We hunt because we use the meat to feed our family and if we happen to get a nice buck in the process then we mount the head and hang it in our house. We are a family of hunters:) Animals are meant to be eaten.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Nope. I only know one person who does. Why don't I? I find killing things rather distasteful. I understand hunting for food if you need to, but it seems pretty unpleasant to me. Hunting for fun? That's a pretty f___ed up definition of fun.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Nope, I couldn't do it. I can't even kill a fly, let alone a deer or anything like that. Like SWasson says, hunters who do it for fun are pretty messed up in the head, if you ask me. Who would like to KILL a living creature for fun?? I suppose it's different if they actually eat what they hunt, but still... I just couldn't kill an innocent creature, regardless. If I was forced to hunt for my food, I'd definitely be vegetarian, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't but I really, really, REALLY want to. I don't think my uncles and cousins would want a "girl" tagging along to ruin the male bonding that goes on. OR maybe they just don't want anyone to find out they don't camp, they get a motel room!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I love how I got voted down because I hunt, even though I was very nice in my reply and didn't bash anyone. Lovely ladies, just lovely:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I saw that worriedmommy and I voted you up! and I will vote this one up too...
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I do not, I don't have the heart or stomach for it. My neighbors do however, and I am more than happy to accept their dinner invites! :)
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• no but i would love to go hunting
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No way. I love all animals and it's not my thing.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I cant stay quiet that long..I woud miss all the animals because I would have to read book to sit still that long quietly but alot of men around here do. They do eat it though so it cant be any worse than buying beef at the store...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010