Vitamin water

I love those "vitamin water" drinks. Can you drink too much of it?

EBethG

Asked by EBethG at 1:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• probably..look at the label and see if 1 bottle gives you 100% of your daily allowance.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Also look at calorie content- those can sneak up on you. I have always heard we should not drink our calories. I have tried the zero calorie ones- NASTY!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I agree Sisteract, those are nasty. The regular ones have 50 calories and the vitamin content varies from drink to drink. I try to limit myself to just one a day, just in case.
    EBethG

Comment by EBethG (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• It's similar to soda, calorie-wise; you just want to limit yourself so you're not drinking all your daily calories. If you notice, most of those kind of drinks have 50-60 calories per serving - and there are 2 or 2.5 "servings" in a bottle. They're sneaky that way.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'd say yes
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010