Well I decided.. adult content

I think they should have death penalty for sexual assault against a child. I read the story of the girl who was abducted in california and was returned to her family by the brave guy who hunted them down. The story has haunted me!! I have and 8 yr old and when my mind wanders to what that girl went thru and how it will affect her forever I think he doesnt have the right to live!! He was out on probation already..why do we keep messing with these people? It has to take a sick bast*rd to do that to a child..Why arent our punishments working?! What can we do to keep these sickos off our streets?! Sorry but this story just hit home!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you!! The child molesters should be killed! Sick fucks! Can you send me a link to the story you read?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• im with ya!!!!!!!!!!!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I read somewhere sexual offenders are the highest # repeat offenders in the US.... Death Penalty sounds good to me. Anyone who can rip a child's youth away from them by sexual abuse does not deserve to live...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I agree. I think that is the worst crime imaginable
    EBethG

Answer by EBethG at 1:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• true that sister
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39533885/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That is a good idea, but what about that or leave them in jail and NOT let them out and let them get their consequences that way?
    Anonymous

• Well, I think the punishment should fit the crime, and since sexual assualt will change a childs life forever I think they should at least get life in prison!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Thank you OP!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I dont want them to get the normal death penalty, I think they should be taken out back and shot. Or at the very least be castrated. Normally I am not killing, or brutality, but really I think its one of the worst things a person can do, and when they get out of jail, most just go and do it again.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010