What's your typical routine like for your 6-9 month old?

Lisa.Price

Asked by Lisa.Price at 1:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my LO was 9 mos--she would get up at 9 and have breakfast, play, lunch around 11, nap from 1130-230, eat, nap from 4-530, dinner, bath and bed at 7.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• my son is 7 months old and we sit outside and watch birds and trees and he likes to watch some cartoond and jump in his jumper and he loves oatmeal in the am of course in the blender and he likes me to sing to him and read to him everyday and he loves his bath time but hates tummy time .. always has wahts ur ?
    kimmi85035

Answer by kimmi85035 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Thanks ladies.. Our son gets up between 6:30-7:30 has a bottle then solids, then we do a 30 min walk. Then we play until his 9:30 nap.. sleeps for 1-2 hours, wakes up has a bottle at 11:30 then solids. Naps again at 12:30 for about 1-2 hours. Plays then has another bottle at 3:30. We go for another 30 minute walk and play. Around 6:30 we start bedtime routine (bathe, read) then he get's his last bottle. No feedings over night. He also loves to be outside so we spend as much tim outside as possible.
    Lisa.Price

Comment by Lisa.Price (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It breaks my heart to say that I don't know. I have to work, my mom would be able to answer this q. I miss my little angel and I can't stand missing out on simple things like these. SAHM, you don't know how blessed you are!
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 10:32 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• CassyzMom.. I'm sure your LO is in good hands... Trust me, I am seeking employment but it's not easy to justify working when I would be working jsut to pay for child care. You're doing the best you can and that is good enough imo =)
    Lisa.Price

Comment by Lisa.Price (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2010