It got quiet suddenly. What happened to all the Duggars' questions ?

Whew, lol! Some one must have stopped the questions for a harassment issue or something. No, it's ok, I just thought that she was having #21 or something.

I am not against children but I see this as if only more women could have such a great understanding husband, that works, and let's you get involved in his career, .... what a refreshing change in ways that would be. Not that old cranky, domineering, spoiled, waste of space husband that some of us could care less to have to put up with, ...... (unless that is you are quite happy, then nevermind ! : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• She's not pregnant again. It is either their married son or one of the film crew whom they treat just like family members.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Well, they haven't said or done anything lately to warrant a lot of questions.

I don't really understand your second paragraphy. Is that a jab at Jim Bob Duggar?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No this was a compliment. I meant to say ...."so". ++++ not, ...."but" It was supposed to be a plus as in Jim Bob is a husband that supports his wife, where as more women that are nervous of having more children would be apt to have more children when a husband that nice, is around.

Compared to the husbands, men, having lazy, sportsminded, bar-happy, nice to see ya, ...gotta go, wastes of space, etc. etc, they'd have happier marriages if they would stop their habits and move on and make the life---- "life with their wife", not with the whole world.
    Right down to meetings together, praying together, respecting their wife, asking her opinions, and taking care of her, not calling them old ladys, and giving undue stress to them AND their own children
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• ?????
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2010