Why does everyone keep talking about

McCain dying in office? First of all, his 90something year old Mom looks fabulous, and anyone can die anytime. Whether it be Obama. Bidden, Palin etc. Accidents happen to anyone, and heart attacks or strokes can kill younger people too, not to mention cancer.

I'm just so tired of hearing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• well see.. bc if he dyes then his dumbass vice will get into office and have u not listened to her? OMG NO ONE SHOULD WANT HER
    Anonymous

• You're not the only one! LOL Those that support Obama seem to think SMOKING is a healthy habit! LOL. The fact that his mother died at 53 from Ovarian CANCER, and his supposed bio-dad died DRUNK in an auto accident in his 40's leaves me wondering if The One, doesn't have a bad gene or two in his genetic make up!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I guess because of the pressure and stress presidency can have on people. I'm sure you've seen the before office and after office pics. Lincoln's is a pretty famous one, and Clinton's. You're right, death and unforeseen occurance befall us all.
    Anonymous

• Comedians need material. His age and past health issues are the best material they have. It sounds evil...but it's true.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I think people are worried about his medical history as well as his age.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• A mother with OVARIAN cancer and a father with a drinking problem? Wow! If we are getting this petty we would all look pretty bad.

I am voting for Obama and I don't smoke. Actually, I don't know anyone who does smoke and supports Obama.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• So we ignore that cancer runs in Obama's family and the fact that he's a heavy smoker? What about heart disease, lung cancer, emphyzema...none of these things concern you? McCain's has cancer, Biden had brain aneurysms. They're both doing extremely well. Obama chooses not to even release his medical records and just submits a letter from a doctor which says he's in excellent health.

What happens if Obama dies and Biden dies? He's old and has had problems in the past, too. That means the Speaker of the House. Nancy Pelosi. Gives me something to think about.
    Anonymous

• McCain's had cancer is what I meant.
    Anonymous

• I forgot, I need to respond with a SOURCE whenever I state something AGAINST "The One!" Anyway...just for starters...African American's have a HIGHER predisposition for developing HEART DISEASE and DIABETES...neither of which is helped by SMOKING!

http://www.africanamericanhealthnetwork.blogspot.com/

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• There has been no proof that Obama smokes. White men in their 70's are much more suseptable to many diseases. This is a ridiculous conversation.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2008