OK, so what is one (or two or three!) thing that people do that grosses you out??

One of the supervisors asked me to help him with something and as he was flipping through papers that he was going to hand to me, he LICKS his fingers and flips through the pages. He ALWAYS does this and it is sooooo gross! I don't want to touch papers with spit all over them!

nmmama09

Asked by nmmama09 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When people blow snot out of their nose onto the ground..yuck.

I used to know a guy who would use his fingernail to scrape the gunk off his teeth & then he would eat it!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Spitting. Hocking phlegm balls onto the street. Talking and chewing gum.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Ew SuperrMommyy, that was enough to make me gag! LOL
    nmmama09

Comment by nmmama09 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Nail biting. Or licking the fingers, like you said. Really putting their hands anywhere near their mouths. Ick.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• GROSS!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with both above! It is gagging me just thinking about it!!! blahhhhhhhh

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I cant stand it when a man (or woman lol) dips and spits it out on the parking lot....then I see a mom with a little kid barefoot walking along in the same parking lot! NASTY!!!!

Or when a mom sends in a little kid to the potty all by themselves...and I see them walk out without so much as even rinsing their hands!!!! UGGGGGG!!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I can handle alot, but I can not handle green phlegm in the sink or on the ground. Or really anywhere.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Okay, honestly, I have seen people who lick their fingers while counting money. 1, 2, 3, lick...4, 5,6, lick...

It makes me want to vomit.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't like it when people with really smelly breath get to close to my face when they're talking.. eeeck.
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 2:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010