How can i make some extra money for Christmas?

Unless someone will hire me for a few hours a day Mon-Fri. I could use some advice. I am a stay-at-home mama. And both my kids are in school. My lil one is in Headstrt that is only a few hours in the morning. So until they get to both be in kindergarten a few more hours then i plan to finish school. My husband is a hard worker and supports me. But Christmas is rolling around and i would really love to help with some extra money. I can cook and bake. But i was also wondering if you can only do a bake sale for charities. or can you do a bake sale for your family.

Vmahoney

Asked by Vmahoney at 2:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I wouldn't do a bake sale for your family.. just because. A lot of people wont contribute to that. Try a yard sale.. Or sell some things on ebay.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom to my 3 year old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independent. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, inventory and most importantly, no risk! It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

We have been helping moms achieve financial and personal goals since 1999 and we are the largest group of moms working from home on the internet!

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would love to talk to you and give you more info so you can do the same!! Serious inquiries only please!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 2:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• You can do swagbucks. Search and earn bucks to use for gift cards and use online like amazon and target. (Psalm292010 is my SN for referring purposes if you decide to sign up! I've redeemed about 4 $5 amazon gift cards for free just for searching things).
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 2:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm a part of Internet CEO Moms with Alyssa Maliska above. We have a great support team, and have a lot of fun too.
    Visit: www.4theloveofmyfamily.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• have you ever tried donating plasma i know here in Oklahoma they pay u 50 to donate if u r a new donor and u can go twice a week so that is 100 a week
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Are there any craft shows going to be held locally between now and Christmas? You could sell your baked goods there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If you want to start making money online you will run across a lot of scams. However, there really are some legit companies out there, I have some places you should check out, they are all free and you don't have to sell anything! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• For extra spending money you could sell things you and your family have outgrown on ebay or craigslist, things like clothes, toys, collectibles, books, cd's, etc. etc.

When I'm actively selling I earn about $100 a week, used to be more but I don't have as much time as I used to.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i love paid networking or search and earn, its easy to win gift cards that way and its easy to do .. also paid access is god too. we have a great list on our website. www.earningsinabasket.info use the contact page if you have any questions
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• LaBella Baskets can certainly help. Our jump start program is $1.97 right now and I will pay that for you! Please visit my profile page or pm me for more info!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2010