idegestion?

ok so after my 'episode" w/ my kids today i was vacuming and i felt like pressure in my chest and kinda had heart flutters, and i have svt so it really freaked me out. anyway- hoping it was due to the mexican food i ate earlier i went and got some 7up and made myself burb. well i let out a big 1 and the presure seemed to go away. a lil while later it came back and again i freaked out.so i had some more 7up and it seemed to get beter again and sitting here now it just kinda feels heavy. is this like the indegestion ya'll get or could it be heartburn? or ne1 else w/ svt have this happen?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Health

• It could very well be gas. Especially after what you described. You are also feeling some anxiety about it. IF you are worried, go to the emergency room. I'd rather feel foolish than die of a heart attack if you are afraid it may be that.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010