I feel bad?

How am i suppose to feel?
Me and my family have such a easy time getting pregnant i mean there are 8 kids in the last 6 yrs between me and my 2 sisters.
I feel bad when my friends or people I know have a hard time or when they do get pregnant they loose the baby. I just want to cry sometimes. I wish I could change it. I have been through a miscarriage and i Hate to see people go through it.
I didnt even tell my best friend i was pregnant because she lost a baby 1m before. And now i am 7m and my SO'S cousin who we are closeto just did.
I dont even want to go around her cause i'm afraid i might make her sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's normal to feel sad, don't avoid people you care about though just because you don't want to upset them.
    Anonymous

• I understand... we had a stillborn at 29 weeks and no one wanted to come around me that was pregnant. It did make me sad to see other pregnant women, I was sad, jealous and sometimes I'd get mad too. I found out that half of my friends we're preggo about 2 months later, most of which got preggo around the time we lost our daughter and they just didn't tell us. One friend waited 6 months. It's a hard situation but there's nothing you can do. Those Mother's will grieve whether your pregnant or not. I am pregnant again and have really realized that children are a blessing from God. You just need to realize that too and be thankful for your little one. It's hard but Thank God for yours, pray for your friends too. That'[s how you can help them. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2008