bedtime

Does your SO get angry if you don't go to bed at the same time they do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• It depends on his mood.. Sometimes I do to bed super early and he just wants to have some sex.. lol. So he gets a little upset about that sometimes.. But usually, we go to bed together.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No we both go to bed at different times. He is a night person and I am a morning person. Works out great the two of us.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• DH and I have never gone to bed at the same time, I am long asleep before he comes to bed
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• no never my hubby goes to bed between 8pm to 10pm i other hand like stay up till 1or 2am
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Nope, we rarely go to bed at the same time as it is. Before, it was because of our conflicting schedules. Now, it's just because some days I'm more tired, some days he is. It's all good.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No. I always go to sleep long before he does.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No.

We rarely go to bed at the same time. Some nights he's up late watching something or gaming.. Other nights I'm up because I'm an insomiac.. LOL I'm up for nights and nights in a row. Then my body finally just crashes. He has days off in the middle of the week, so he's up really late on those days.. It's funny.. Even when we have sex, one of us usually ends up staying up for a few hours afterwards while the other is sleeping. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Sometimes. Not always. It honestly depends on his mood. We have been getting better about if one is really tired letting them go to bed without anything more than pleasent wishes and good night loves. But we generally go together and most of the time it is me wanting to go to bed earlier. I think the more he realizes about me and my day he understands!
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 3:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Nope
    Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 3:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• DH and I both like going to bed together, although it doesn't always work out like that... And lately on top of working, he's redone a motor in a truck-by hisself, and making a house livable- so we can move in it! So I've been going to bed lately by myself, and quite frankly it SUCKS, although I won't complain to him :)... I enjoy cudding up and going to sleep with him! When I'm not ready for bed and he is, then I take my laptop or a book, and go to bed also... If I'm ready, and he's not, then he'll come to bed and watch t.v.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 3:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010