how would you feel if:

if your neice told you she wanted to be nicki minaj for holloween?
omg so i couldnt believe when my neice asked me can i make her a nicki minaj costume first thing that i asked was:How do you know about Nicki minaj?
she said its because i listen to her all the time with my big sisters when i goto my daddys house
so i called my sister and told her that Katie wants to be nicki minaj for holloween& she said aww how cute and laughed Katie is 9
i didnt post this to bash my sister as a mom or say shes a horrible mom are anything i just really wanna know HOW WOULD YOU CAFE MOMS feel if your neice or Daughter told you they wanted to be nicki minaj for holloween,
me personally i like nicki minaj but i dont think shes apropriate for a seven year old, what do you guys think?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'll get back to you on this.

I have to Google "Nicki Minaj" and find out who she(?) is... LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would feel mildly confused because I have no idea who Nicki Minaj is. I guess I have to google her now.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have no idea what nicki minaj is.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Is this the right girl... LOL

If so..............................    No.. Hell no would I be okay with my 7 year old daughter (if I had one) dressing as or emulating this person in any way shape or form. Halloween or not.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• omg r u guys serious LOL :)i"ll post something of her maybe 1 of her videos shes really pretty
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• @pixie_trix yea thats herr
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have no clue who the person is, and I'm a little confused is she 9 or seven?
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Oh wow!! No wayyy!!!!! If it was my sister (who I am close to) I most definitely would tell her what I thought of her letting her daughter listen to that and make her think of what imagine her daughter is putting off to other kids and parents. GL maybe you can say something soft and gently to her?
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• YIKES! That pic was a bit jarring!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I must add this.

This young woman maybe incredibly talented, she may be incredibly intelligent and just an overall wonderful person.

However. That's not the image she seems to put out there or portrays of herself.

So it's the "image" that I would not approve of. Not this young woman herself.

I hope that makes sense.. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010