When did you start feeling your baby kick?

michellezk210

Asked by michellezk210 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was like 22 weeks or so..maybe 23 or 4.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• With my first I was 16 weeks and with my second I swear I could feel it at 12.5 but I didn't tell anyone because I thought it was crazy and no one would believe me. At 13 weeks it was undeniable. We got an ultrasound done and she is a very active little girl! lol
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• 16 - 20 weeks. All 3 pregnancies were different.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i am 19 weeks and my little one is so active. Im not seeing feel or anything and i dont think you can feel it from the outside but IIII know it is the baby (: its such a good feeling
    michellezk210

Comment by michellezk210 (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Honest to goodness 11 weeks this time, but he has been a lot more active with stronger movements the entire time than my first son was.

With my first son I felt the "flutters" at 14 weeks and dh could finally feel him move after like 25 weeks or so... This time he felt movement at 19 weeks. At my u/s he was kicking the "wand" hard enough to bounce it. Now that I have to have weekly NST's he has kicked the "paddle" thingy hard enough to move it on my belly and cause me to readjust it. lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• 12 weeks with my first, and around 14 weeks with my second.

I'm 30.5 weeks with my second right now and I swear it feels like she's trying to rip out of my stomach. (you know like those monster movies with the demon or zombie babies ripping out their mommies bellies.. yeah that's what it feels like sometimes with the way this one kicks, I almost think that's what I'm going to do for halloween costume this year, lol)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• First flutters at 14 weeks. My hubby felt them at 20.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Flutters after 10wks, taps at 16wks, and kicks around 19wks
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:46 AM on Oct. 8, 2010