What should I do?

Ive always been talked down to. People have always been rude to me and honestly the whole "Ignore it" thing doesnt work. I have people asking me "why are you even pregnant if you dont feel sexy" Which is true, i dont feel sexy. My boyfriend has called me fat..im used to have flat abs and being skinny. I dont have a job. I have over 1000 dollars to pay off in bills and life is REALLY hard right now.. But People are just being so rude to me and my family is spreading rumors about me saying I have/had STD's and that I am a whore. It really hurts and I cant stop crying. What should I do in a situation like this. (Keep in mind, i have about 4 towns talking mean stuff about me)

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 2:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would just tell those people how you really feel and if they are gonna keep being rude I wouldn't have anything to do with them. Your family should be supporting you not putting you down. HUGS!
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• =( its tough, but when i do stick up for myself people put me back down =[
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Im really sorry to hear that. But - without judging you and turning you down - how is that possible?! you must have done something, that 4(!!!!) towns talking shit about you. My mom always told me: "there is at least 1 little piece of truth in every rumor"

And if thats not the case in your situation, then i really dont know what to tell you, except from ignore them all or move somewhere else if you are not happy where you live. Screw your family. Those are the last people that should turn you down.

Sending some hugs your way. I hope you will find some real friends soon. People who you can trust and talk to. Life is hard sometimes, but you need to try to make the best out of it hon.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Its because im a "Litchfield" and EVERYONE hates the litchfield's because of the big rape case in berkshire county...thats the thing and they think the Litchfields are scum bags...thats why people talk

and people my foster family had said crap about me because they didnt like me or my sister
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 2:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Well i wont let people judge me because of my last name. If there is a "robertson" somewhere doing shit, then hell. it wasnt me. has nothing to do with me or my family.

like i told you, screw all of them. you have other things to worry about. You are pregnant. You are becoming a mommy. The most wonderful thing in the world is going to happen to your and your BF/hubby in a few months. Think about your baby and what a blessing it will be. Dont bother with those people who turn you down.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• and she asked "why are you even pregnant'

my best guess is MAYBE because i had sex....hmmmm
    but i could be wrong...lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I'd move if I was you. Tell those people tp go to hell and it doesn;t bother you that they are talking about you. Tell them whatever someone else did has nothing to do with you. Ask them, what if someone in your family did the same thing, would it be fair to put it on you and talk crap about you? Go get a easy ob, like more sitting down. I'd call like somewhere out of town where they don;t know you and find a job there so you can move away.
    Anonymous

• ok your not ugly or fat! your pregnant and if your boyfriend says it again tell him that your creating a life and this is what happens, you can get your body back....people have debts what you need to do is call and make a payment plan, even 50 dollars a month or tell them once you get a job you will pay. im tried of men and families being so rude to pregnant people if they have something rude to say they should say where its caring and non hurtful
    kadensmommy0204

Answer by kadensmommy0204 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2008