What Crafts do you make for Xmas??

Sassy762

Asked by Sassy762 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• We do an ornament decorating party every year for the kids with our cookie exchange. The moms chat and exchange recipes while the kids make fun and simple ornaments to take home. After they are done crafting we put in a Charlie Brown Christmas and we all watch it together - it's become a tradition. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My kids LOVED the annual holiday cookie decorating night. When they were really little, I baked the cookies in advance. As they got old enough to "help", we all mixed the dough (plain sugar cookies) and they used various cutters to cut them out and then placed them on the cookie sheets. I arranged several colors of icing (in little plastic zip bags with a corner clipped) and small bowls with various sprinkles and small candies. They loved creating their own designs and being praised for their talent. Next day, we delivered our colorful homemade treasures to friends and family. So much fun! :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have not made non in a long time. When my kids where young. We take plain bulb and design them. or take the cown off the tree and put some glitter on them
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Take thin coark board, gut out ginger bread men, decorate with puff paints, glue on a thin lace loop to hang them with...Great Christmas tree decoration!!! :)
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 2:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Oops!! I meant CUT out ginger bread man shapes!!! I was tired LOL
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 12:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010