Stomach feels super hard after sex.

I am currently 6 months pregnant and have noticed that every single time after the hubby and I have sex, my stomach feels really hard. Is this normal? I mean, in no way has it been uncomfortable or painful- I'm just curious as to why this happens.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know when I was pregnant with my son, I would always have Braxton's. My stomach would get real hard. Not anything to be alarmed about because it didn't hurt. Maybe that's what it is.

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home From 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Normal, especially if you're having an orgasm (orgasm=uterine contractions). Nothing to be concerned with! But when the time is right, that can help encourage labor if Baby is ready!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Mine did the same exact thing. What the other 2 ladies said is exactly right
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• it's completely normal and happens to me to. They are slight braxton hix due to your body contracting from an orgasim.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010