How to get my 4 year old son to stop being so angry.

My son gets angry alot,especially if he doesn't get his way. He is also so undecided and very clingy towards me. If his dad touches my arm he has to touch my arm if his dad gives me a kiss he has to do it also. He is very clingy. He is not good with other kids either. sometimes he is o.k. but alot of times he doesn't play well.Prime example,he rides the school bus to school the attendant will sit him by himself because she said he fuses alot with the other kids.I don't know maybe he needs to be evauated for angry managment. His behavior at times is so confusing and strange. Why is he so angry!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Have you asked him? I give my 7 year old 7 min inn the corner or ntil he calms down which ever comes first then make him apologige for his behavior even if it was tward the dog.. Try not to yell. They mimic behavior. Talk low when he's being loud so he has to stop to hear you. (This one is hard). Keep being consistent. And kiss him before DH kisses you maybe being first will help. ?
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• keep talkin to him and redirecting and prayin for him
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2010