How many hours a day

do you spend cleaning?
As a stay at home mom, I have a three hour cleaning routine, 6 days a week... DH says this is too much, and that I'm a little obsessive... Help me out here Please!!!

momma_marian

Asked by momma_marian at 3:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm a stay-at-home mom and I only spend maybe an hour to an hour and a half cleaning every day. I break up my cleaning so I'm not overwhelmed with so much in one. Like one day is dedicating to dusting, another day is dedicated to the bathroom, another day is dedicated to the bathroom, etc.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I work full time. I spend very little time cleaning. Around 1 hour total. That includes the dishes. I can't, there is only so much time in the day.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• About 1 1/2 hours a day. I'm working on gradual improvement of the condition of the house.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• 3 hours is more than I have in a day, I leave at 7:15 and get home at 5:30

30 min tops on a weekday
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My cleaning time varies from day to day. I work full time from home so I figure that in, the kids schedules, and what all needs to be done around the house and then I plan my day out. S some days I focus on the house and get things done, other days just the bare minimum gets done.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• seems like all day some dayz
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I am a SAHM, & I spend about 30-45 minutes a day cleaning. I am border line OCD. But then again, we have a small two bedroom 2 bath apartment so its not a lot to clean.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2010