What's one thing you and your SO always seem to disagree on?

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Umm...pretty silly things, lol. Watch to make for dinner/where to go out to eat, what to watch on tv, etc. We usually don't disagree on big things, I made sure we agreed on major life choices before I decided to marry and have kids with him :).
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• What to watch on tv

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• he thinks i over spoil my kids and i think he needs to back off cuz he has never done shit for my kids if i chose to over spoil my kids and get them the things they want its cuz i am in a position to do so...is it so wrong to get my kids toys and video games if they have good grades and are respectful...i dont go off and buy things everyday but once a month i like to surprise my children with a gift...and if i chose to bath my kids its my job as a mother or to feed them by hand or to dress them...the day i layed down and made my kids that was the day i put myself and everyone last and them first...my kids are my life and if i need to chose then its bye bye bye hubby blood is always thicker then vodka...and my kids are more then just blood they are a part of me they are a gift
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Humm i would have to say it's not ever anything major it's just sometimes we will be having a conversation and i will know I am right but he is the argumentive type that always wants to prove their point so i just agree and let it go lol, that urkes me sometimes
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Religion And Homosexuality. We will never agree on the two ever........so we dont discuss them :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Religion & Politics...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• when to let mommy have a break
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My starbucks habit. :)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• His selfishness and my bitchiness about it... LOL!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• the kids...he is more stubborn and harsh with the kids and often yells wehn he doesn't even know what the hell the situation is...and gets pissy when any of us try to explain *sigh*

I'm more of a let the little stuff go and pick your battles type...and I am always trying to be the peace keeper
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2010