whats the best way to keep shoes?

I can never find the kids' shoes when it comes time to go. I put them in the closet but they never stay. I always have just one. And if I tie them together then I lose both. ??????

stepho345

Asked by stepho345 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a cheap like $3 shoe rack that sits on the floor under our coat rack! You have to make sure they put their shoes on it right when you get home though!! LOL I've had that problem already! ;)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• LOL sounds like me. Keep t tot or something by the door and as soon as you walk in through the shoes inside
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have a shoe basket by the front door. Any shoes I find elsewhere go in there.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• lol
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I also have this problem. We have a puppy that carries shoes around the house - fun. Also, to get the shoe away from the puppy, we will put shoes on top of the TV. We can never find them.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I keep shoes in their original boxes on a shelf in the top of the closet. Keeps them dust-free and encourages me to always put them where they belong when I take them off.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If you use a diaper bag, keep the shoes in there when they are done wearing them. If not, have a crate or some other box attached to the wall and put the shoes in there. Also, you could try supergluing the shoes to the kid's feet but then you get in trouble with the authorities LOL
    mammamia48

Answer by mammamia48 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• put them in clear contains that you can get @ dollar tree. the lil small ones
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• We use shoe baskets-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2010