15 AND PREGNANT!:(

I JUSS TURNED 15 LAST MONTH AND RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT I AM 6 WEEKS PREGNANT.DA FATHER OF MA BABY WAS JUSS A ONE NIGHT THING AND WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS PREGNANT HE TOLD ME ITS NOT HIS AND LEFT... I DON'T BELIEVE IN ABORTION AND AM NOT CONSIDERING ADOPTION. I REALLY WANT MA BABY BUT SCARED OF TELLING MA MOM. WAT SHOULD I DO?? HOW DO I TELL HER???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• WELL I WAS DA SAME AGE WHEN I FIRST FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT WITH MA FIRST BABY.. YEA I WAS SUPER SCARED OF TELLIN MA FAMILY BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN GOING TO DA ALTER A VIRGIN AND I SCREWED UP.. BUT I FINALLY GOT THE NERVE TO TELL HER AND AT FIRST SHE WAS SO PISSED OFF THAT SHE COULD NOT EVEN LOOK AT ME BUT THAN CAME THROUGH AND HELPED ME.. SHE WAS ALSO THERE WHEN I LOST THE BABY 1 MONTH LATER CUZ OF A MISCARRIAGE. JUSS BE BRAVE AND TELL HER AND TELL HER WAT U WROTE ABOVE
    hz_babymama

Answer by hz_babymama at 3:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• You sit down and tell her the truth. There's no easy way, there's no sugar-coating. You need to just tell her.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• You need to tell your mom,its not easy and I know you are scared but telling her will help and you will need her to help you through this,just tell her the truth.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 3:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I feel so sorry for your baby, please tell your mom
    Anonymous

• i think that comment above me was extremly rude, dont let some of the moms on her bother you they obviously have no other power then being mean on here. You just need to tell your mom what happend theres no easy way to this.
    Anonymous

• sweetie i am 17 and have 3 kids two neborn twin had em on the 15th i was scraed to death to tell them about my 2nd pregnancy the first baby they knew y i was prego but weird thing it was my uncles baby, but sweetie just tell em let em know your sorry dont hold back ok
    Gmoneysgrl4life

Answer by Gmoneysgrl4life at 4:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• If you are scared like that she will freak on you physically, try to have another close adult (maybe an aunt) around. I don't know any 15 year old that would not be afraid of what their mother would say, so you are not alone. Some times moms surprise us, I had a scare when I was 16, thought my mother was going to literally kick my butt, instead she was very supportive.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i got preggo with my first when i was 15 and i was really scared about telling my mom but she was really accepting and actually cried. im sure its different in every case but you'll never know until you tell her.

but if you ever need anything i'm here to talk :)
    caseyx1

Answer by caseyx1 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• HEY HUN. I KNOW WAT UR GOIN THREW. IM 17. I GOT PREGNANT AT 15. I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!! IM ALSO A SINGLE MOM. ITS VERY HARD BUT U CAN DO IT. TELL UR MOM. SIT HER DOWN N TALK 2 HER. IF U NEED NE THING EMAIL ME AND ILL GIVE U MY NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK. ILL HELP U WIT EVERYTHING U NEED!!!!!!!!!
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 12:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• sweety, I got pregnant at 15 had my daughter at 16 and got married at 18
    U JST NEED TO SIT DOWN AND TELL HER MOM IM PREGANT
    MY MOM WAS MAD BUT GOT OVER IT AND HELPED ME THROUGH IT U CAN DO IT
    IF U NEED ANY HELP EMAIL ME AND I CAN TRY TO HELP U THROUGH IT
    Kalliems95

Answer by Kalliems95 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2008