bottles

is anyone still using bottles for a 14 month old baby? im down to one at night but she doesnt fall asleep with it and we brush her teeth b4 bed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No, my daughter was off the bottle by the time she was 12 months. She quit taking the bottle herself though, thankfully!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• my oldest was still taking the bottle at 16 months, but through ALOT of nightly migranes and her complaints, I finally was able to get her to take the sippy cup, though we still have problems in that are. I plan on talking to her pediatrician soon
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I took my daughter off the bottle at 17 months. She was so attached to that thing, but I used the chaos of Christmas to take it away. It's almost as if she didn't even notice. I packed them all away so that she wouldn't see them and that was that. I had already introduced the sippy, so she didn't throw a fit when that was all there was.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i took my son off the bottle at 12 months. he does well with sippy cups. I started with the sippy cups that is soft like a bottle for about a month though, now he is fine with the hard ones.

mpactem

Answer by mpactem at 4:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• nuky makes a great transition sippy cup!
    Mrs.Bryant1201

Answer by Mrs.Bryant1201 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Nope, hes 15 months and hasnt had it since he was 12 months 2 days old :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 5:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I stopped my daughter at about 13 mths or so......and started on sippy cups.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010