What is the wierdest thing to happen during labor

Mine was my oldest. I had her at 5:12 in the morning and she weighed 5 lbs 12 oz, AND my stepfather woke up RIGHT AT 5:12 when she was born.(he was at home)

mama408

Asked by mama408 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I pooed on the DR. It was horrible lol
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My First son weighed 7lb 11oz, after labor my mom and aunt went to the cafiteria to get some food and the price came out to $7.11
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My nephew was born across the hall as I was in labor. I felt bad that when my mom came in to tell me, all I could say about it at the time was to call my brother's GF a B@$!%. lol (I was 7cm at that time and had my DD an hour and a half later).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My cousin had an epidural, and was starting to feel pressure. She called for the nurse and decided to roll from her side to her back. When she rolled, the baby was right there! Her husband ended up catching him!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I had a baby at 8:15 in the morning and she weighed 8lbs 15oz. She was also born on the same day her sister turned 17 months. And her sister was born on my birthday. It was 8 days after my wedding too.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2010