Grats racists!

Will you be burning Muslims in effigy at the next rally to celebrate the burqa ban in France passing?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:54 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• ummm.no?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Sorry but I am not seeing some grand connection between banning the wearing of the burka in public and racism.To me it is a safety issue..safety of a country and it's people.Burkas that cover and conceal ones identity could be a problem.I think it should be banned here in U.S. as well.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Hell no I agree it should be banned
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Next thing you know they'll be burning down Gypsy camps! Oh...wait...
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No I don't think so
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

Are you for banning ALL larget trench coats as well? baseball hats and sunglasses? Nuns habits?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• What a crock. If a govt is going to ban one item of religious apparel, they need to ban em all.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 4:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Are you for banning ALL larget trench coats as well? baseball hats and sunglasses? Nuns habits?

What about beards? My buddy goes around most days with a cap and shades, with his full beard you can't tell much about him besides that he's likely male.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 4:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Sweet those are still not the same..the burka covers the face fully
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Didn't plan to, but now that you mention it....
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010