1st time Pregnant & I feel that this week I've lost a lot of weight... Is that bad?

I've noticed that this last week I've lost weight... I can feel her still kicking and moving , but its a lot more then normal...

Chelsdavis

Asked by Chelsdavis at 3:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I lost 12 lbs and didn't actually "gain" weight till I was well past 6 mos, and only gained 9 lbs total and had a healthy 7lb 9oz baby
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Probably not. What trimester are you in? Do you have morning sickness? Are you able to eat much? My first trimester I hardly had an appetitie, so I probably lost a few lbs (I know I didn't gain). 3rd trimester is when I really started gaining weight.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• The first trimester you might be having morning sickness, and you might not want to eat ! The second trimester, if your still not eating, you might need to see a doc. But wait till then and see what happens, you'll be hungry alright. =)
    butterfly_Az602

Answer by butterfly_Az602 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm 31 weeks Pregnant. Two weeks ago I felt big & good. but I've noticed that I've lost some weight this week.
    Chelsdavis

Comment by Chelsdavis (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• it depends on why you lost weight.. I would discuss your situation with your doctor.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2010