Have you ever watch the t.v. show paralyzed and pregnant?

It is a reality show where this lady had an accident in a lake at age 23. She jump in the lake thinking ot was deep and it broke her neck and paralyzed her. Long story short, sshe met a guy got married had a child. The guy left her because he couldn't handle her disability. Now her son is 4. She has literally passed out every since she was pregnant with him. She spent 8 mos. in bed because of it while preggors. Fours yrs. later she still can't sit up straight or she will pass out.

I feel really sorry for her. The doctors do not know what is going on. Her fear is she will die and leave her little boy. Funny how you can be up one day and down another. It was a freak accident that changed her entire life. Have you ever watched the show? That is my only question about this topic. Thanks for stopping by.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 4:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i just watched that yesterday!!!! CRAZY!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• They must have updated it, I only saw one where her son was born....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I agree it was crazy
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I saw both shows and I have my thoughts about it
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010