Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i call the doctor i had an iud put in on tusday and i've been cramping ever since then

it fills like period cramps but 10 times worst nothing will help it go away....

Answer Question

Asked by jelly_beans_mom at 4:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Health

Level 3 (22 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • If the pain is unbearable then I would go in I cramped for a while after I got my IUD

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

  • call the dr. it wont hurt to ask.

    Answer by RenoMama at 4:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

  • Yes you should definitely go see a docter, alot of people get infections from IUD's and you don't want it to get too bad.

    Answer by Momabear455 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

  • it will cramp awhile after if u feel plastic poking out call i had an iud expel and that's very painful

    Answer by Kittty_Katt at 3:06 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.