Why do you think life is so easy for some and so hard for others?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 4:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ask myself this daily.
    And what pisses me off is when i see stupid facebook statuses where people are whining about their mum living an hour away or how unfair their boss is or something when our family have been through things a million times worse than anything like that. I guess im still feeling sore and sorry for myself but it really gets to me and hurts me. Especially when these people are supposed to be your friends, and they can't see how fortunate they actually are!

Anyway. Rant over! ;)
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 4:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I think that life is easy for anyone who has an optimistic attitude and open mind.
    Honestbest

Answer by Honestbest at 4:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I think life is challenging for everyone. The challenges may be different, and the level different at different times, but in general most people have challenges in life. I think some people just handle it with more grace than others. Whenever I get to know anyone, I find that their lives are just as hard as mine but maybe in different ways. We get to choos how we respond, and it isn't always easy.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My personal view.

One's life is as easy or hard as they choose to view it.

Even the most dire of circmstances can be viewed in a differently light.

Life is not easy for anyone. Each and everyone of us has our own hardships, heartaches, headaches and difficulities in this life. No one has an "easy" life.

One may view someone's life as "easy", but that's just an outside view. The person living that life may very well have a different perspective. One may view someone's life as extremely difficult, again outsider's view. The person living that life may very well have a differentl perspective.

Life in many ways is what you make it. One can choose to see nothing but the bad it brings and wallow in the difficulities. Or. One can see the good that life brings, even in difficult situations and choose to move on and move forward with that life. The choice is up to each individual.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2010