Is a repeat c section as worse as the first?

I had my first c section august 2009 and am having a scheduled c section october 26th

lovebunny82709

Asked by lovebunny82709 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My second c section was a lot easier then my first. I was up and moving sooner and actually left the hospital before they took the staples out.
    tess785

Answer by tess785 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• my 2nd was so much easier!!! i had my 1st in july 09 then july 10, and it was a breeze. maybe it was the tips my nurse gave me or maybe your body gets used to it, but when u come out of recovery rub your tummy in circles(not even hard just soft), move your feet and legs while in bed and cough lightly. thats what i did and i was walking like normal within a week.

but i never got staples, they glued me so maybe that makes a difference too
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm about to have my 3rd in December i had my 1st dec. 04 then my 2nd in nov 08, and i found that the sooner the nurses got me up and walking the better i felt and the faster i recovered. I had dissolving stitches with my 2nd one and the glue with the 1st one, and i hated the glue but that was my opinion. But i do agree with BrittanyD try rubbing your belly afterwards.
    momof3_wi

Answer by momof3_wi at 5:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• my second was pure hell!
    Your risks go up substantially the more c-sections you have.
    Why are you having another one?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 4:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010