Are you going to let your kids watch Twlight movies 3 and 4?

3 I heard has a lot of violence and part 4 is even worse. Will you still let your kids watch it?

I'm waiting till 3 comes out on redbox/netflixs I'm to cheap to go spend almost $10 a person at the theaters.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well, my son is only 2, so it's not really applicable, but I know *I* won't watch them. Didn't watch the first two either. Just the previews were enough for me, they looked awful... Personal opinion, of course. I read the books first, and wasn't too impressed with those either. Too much angst and tortured soul stuff for me. Plus, I think that Pattinson dude is ugly, and the chick who plays Bella looks like she's walking around with a stick up her ass, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't think my daughter is old enough, she'll only be 3. But I will :) (only cuz the books are AMAZING!!! About a million times better than the movies.)

If you've read the books, you'd be disappointed in the movies...unless you're a hardcore Twilighter'
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• there isnt that much violence in the 3rd one..i guess it all depends on how old your kids are..i dont see anything wrong with the movies that is bad for kids...
    sam_ann

Answer by sam_ann at 5:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My son is 14 and has seen them all so far and read all the books. LOL So, yes.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If they want to... I'm sure my husband will watch them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• my 4 year old has watched all the Twilight movies with me. He thinks the wolves are cool. I am one of the hardcore twilighters lol :) and cannot wait for Breaking Dawn to come out! There isn't more violence in the 4th part in my opinion just some gore and stuff. I'm sure my son will watch it with me too. He likes spending time with mommy.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 5:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Breaking Dawn was the best book, I think. I'm curious to how the movies will be.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I let DD watch 1 and 2, but I'm waiting on 3 and 4 for a little while, until she matures enough :), but yes, I will let her watch them eventually
    eirejade

Answer by eirejade at 5:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2010